Wednesday 24 October 2012

Nothing says Autumn like this....

 A walk in the park so to speak.... is exactly what me and my dog Niko did Sunday afternoon. The leash in one hand and my camera in tow, I could not help but stop and stare at natures beauty. At times I was so in tangled in him and his leash I wondered if , me, the dog. the leash and the camera were ever going to find balance.

 But balance is exactly what we all found. I stood surrounded by a kaleidoscope of autumn colours with only the clicking of my camera and the rustling of the leaves..The trees were swaying and the sun was shining. The leaves floated down gently, then rustled quickly all around the floor of the earth. Niko and I called a truce, both walking gently alongside each other smelling the clean air of fall.

I'm living for moments like this........



“Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.” 
 
Robert Frost



1 comment:

  1. My favorite time of the year is Autumn just because of the beautiful colors of the season. When I look at this picture I am reminded of my childhood. Collecting the leaves and then jumping in them. What a great memory.

    Thank- you Franca for reminding me of this.

    ReplyDelete