Friday 26 October 2012

Life is appreciating the simple things



In my early years, stopping to smell the roses was quite simply just a cliche. Somewhere between fine lines and wrinkles and a fast paced life, stopping to smell the roses just happens. I walk slower, hurry less and enjoy the quiet more. It's my life and I make my own rules.......

Be fearless
Take chances
Break the rules
Forgive quickly
and last ...but not least... kiss slowly.
 
 This morning as I had my purse in tow, my trusty cell phone in hand  and my dogs leash wrapped around my wrist. My husband leaned over to kiss me and I rushed a kiss and hurried on my way.
Walk the dog, drive to work stop for coffee.
 
 
Hmmmm I thought as I was driving  .....
kiss slowly.....
I cant back-up and do it again but I will be sure to do it right the next time.
With this melancholy thought I stopped and admired the roses In the front entrance at my work place.
Today, I did stop to smell the roses and actually I took a picture.....enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. With a busy life we lead we never really get the opportunity to relax because we have so many things to do. So tonight after reading your blog I am to going to sit with my son and husband and just relax.
    Thanks Franca for sharing!

    ReplyDelete