Friday 1 August 2014

The Crossroad







Welcoming you all back to share with me

When it appears that your whole life has been turned upside down, seeing any light can be difficult.As the metaphor says"when you reach the crossroads"  decisions, direction and battles loom before you and there's a choice to be made. Left or right? Good or Bad? This road or that one?  

This year I stood before that very cross road of my life. I had the choice to fly-or-fall. I made decisions to leave the familiar and the safe and chose to embrace the new and the unknown. I said good-bye to false beliefs and I welcomed the quiet peaceful time with myself.
When we loose ourselves from people and things that rob you of your joy, suddenly life takes on a new meaning. Doors that had been closed suddenly opened and negative doors that were opened, loudly banged shut.

Life Is Beautiful So Live It With No Regrets....

No comments:

Post a Comment